Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fives Tag {Sarah}

This time I'm ready to do the Tag.

Five Things I don't leave the House without
1. Stuffed Animals
2. Books
3. Shoes
4. Socks
5. Treats

Five Cartoons I watched when I was Younger
1. Wonder Pets
2. Dora
3. Ruff
4. Blues Clues
5. Clifford

Five Things that Terrify Me
1. Spiders
2. Scary Movies
3. People that terrify me
4. People that put on scary costumes
5. A scary House

Five things that I hate/dislike that everyone else seems to like
1. Eggs
2. Playing tricks on me
3. Going to my room when I'm in trouble
4 Teasing
5. Not getting a pet

Five things I want to do before I die
1. Have children
2. Having a couple of horses, one cow, a couple of chickens, and a big garden
3. Having my own website
4. Having my own phone
5. Having a big house

Five People I tag
1. Katie (Shelby's imaginary fairy)
2. Lola (Ali's friend)
3. Adrienne (Ali's goldfish)
4. McKayla (Ali's special friend)
5. Ali's Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment